WILL TRADE FOR AN EG HATCHBACK
* Name: Rich
* Location: Fuquay N.C.
* Means of Contact: EMAIL
* Vehicle Year/Make/Model: 96 Honda Civic DX Hatch
* Miles: 176k
* Price: $5000 OBO
* Title: Clear and in hand
- Engine: Original D16Y7, BONE STOCK GAS SIPPER, exedy oem clutch, 95 Si tranny
- Interior: Clean stock, rear is out but I have it
- Exterior: Jdm thin side moldings, 3 sets of wheels to choose from
- Stereo & Nav: JVC head unit (Brand new, Ipod ready), Kenwood 6.5" front door speakers (Brand new), Kenwood 6"x9" rear speakers (Brand new)
- Suspension: Form and Function Supension (best suspension ive riden/driven on ever), ASR Subframe w/24mm ASR Sway Bar
The Good: recent oil change (less than 1k ago), runs and drives great, brand new clutch slave cylinder, power door/window conversion, A/C!, comes with spare si doors, stock door panels, and spare window. also comes with viper alarm (uninstalled) and 99-00 fenders. Also comes with a JDM B18C(R) shortblock, missing pistons, rods, and oil pump. The block was checked by a machine shop and needs to be bored out .20 over due to a piston ringland breaking off and getting wedged between the piston and cylinder wall on #3. It's pretty minor and is an easy fix, everything else on the block is pristine, and the oil pan is tapped for turbo. Also comes with an exedy flywheel bought new and only used for 55 miles.
The Bad: Throwout bearing grinds, just replaced less than 1k miles ago. the tranny that came in the car was grinding in every gear because it didnt have any fluid in it, i replaced the tranny and throwout bearing. it shifts smooth in ever gear but just makes a little noise. i bought it from auto zone and im sure theres a warranty, i just didnt feel like pulling the tranny back off in my yard at 8pm and havent had a chance to change it out since. speedometer doesnt work sometimes, usually works when the car is warm and/or the lights are on. was going to switch to an si cluster but am selling now instead. small dent on passanger side door at the bottom, paint is fading on the roof and the hood is in primer, other than that paint and body is great.